Please download the Vendor Registration Form and submit with your deposit to secure your spot. A limited number of spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 – Festival 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
• Outdoor Food Booth: 10×10 Space –$275
• Outdoor Arts or Crafts Booth: 10×10 Space – $150
• Outdoor Informational Booth: 10×10 Space – $100 (limited space)
Arts, Crafts, and Food vendors must furnish his/her own tenting/booth not to exceed 10×10, and table, chairs or displays.
• Electricity is an additional $15.00
• Internet is an additional $50.00
• ALL vendors must remove all setups, booths, tents, etc. at the end of the
LVF event on May 19. No equipment will be stored overnight.
• Vendors must also supply any sinks, and all other necessities to sell product.
• Sales tax must be collected at conclusion of event: State 4%, Parish/City 4.75%
Double Booth Spaces Available – Please Inquire with LVF Vendor Chair
Total Fees must be received by March 31, 2018-Non-Refundable After this Date
A $100 deposit of rental fee must be returned with this form by March 01, 2018 to guarantee rental space. This is non-refundable after March 31, 2018.
Your fee includes two (2) admission passes per booth for workers. Additional passes are available at a cost of $10 each. The passes provide admission into the festival but do not cover the cost of your food/drink, amusements or other costs associated with festival attendance.
Space is available on a first come-first served basis. The Vendor Registration Form must be signed and received in accordance with dates and stipulations as set forth above. All forms must be received by March 1, 2018.